Speak to Christine Pearson or Susan Myers for Expert Help on 0191 284 8545

or send us your contact details

Travel The world

Travel Insurance for Cruise Holidays

Why is it important to get correct Travel Insurance when going on a cruise?

European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)

You should apply for and take your EHIC card with you to cover certain medical costs within most European countries. This does not however cover things like cancellation, lost luggage or emergency repatriation in the event of a serious accident.

Fully comprehensive travel insurance should therefore be taken out to complement the EHIC card.

How We Can Help

Ring Christine Pearson or Susan Myers on 0191 284 8545 today.

They will make sure arranging your Travel insurance is plain sailing!

The BTIC group of companies includes:

E. Lloyd Hartland & Co, SNH Insurance Services, S. Stuart McLean & Co, Medical Insurance Bureau, Aspect Insurance Services.

Medical Insurance Bureau is a division of BTIC Ltd who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No 306433)

Registered in England and Wales (No 3163970) at 26/27 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP